I’m working on a programming question and need guidance to help me learn.
Consider the subject of DNS servers.
- Why would a host contact a DNS server?
- If a local DNS server does not know the IP address for a host name, what will it do?
- What kind of organization must maintain one or more DNS servers? Why?
- How does your organization protect itself from DNS cache poisoning? Do you think this is sufficient? Why or why not?
- You MUST show all your work, and text must not be converted into an image, unless specified otherwise by the question. Late submission will result in ZERO mark. The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO mark. Use Times New Roman font for all your answers. Question One Pg. 01 Learning Outcome(s): LO1 Instructors: Outline concepts such as inheritance, polymorphism and reusability with special emphasis on object oriented programming. Question One 2.5 Marks Write a java program that make use of the following interfaces and classes to display the steps one should follow to prepare tea, coffee, and warm milk. Classes: 1- A class called ‘Tea’ to prepare tea. 2- A class called ‘Coffee’ to prepare coffee. 3- A class called ‘WarmMilk’ to prepare warm milk. Interfaces: 12345- ‘Pot’ has void FillPot(); method signature. ‘Stove’ has void PutOnStove(); method signature. ‘Cup’ has void PourIntoCup();method signature. ‘Boil’ has void BoilPot(); method signature. ‘HeatWithoutBoil’ has void JustHeat(); method signature. To prepare tea or coffee, one should make sure that cold water and tea or coffee is mixed into the pot, boiled, and then it should be poured in cup. To prepare warm milk, one should pour cold milk into a pot, heat the milk without reaching its boiling point. Then, pour the milk in a cup. Make sure that you only use the interfaces that are appropriate for each class. For example, the ‘Tea’ class will only implement pot, stove, cup, boil interfaces. Question One Pg. 02 Use a tester class to print the following output: Question Two Pg. 03 Learning Outcome(s): LO1 Instructors: Outline concepts such as inheritance, polymorphism and reusability with special emphasis on object oriented programming. Question Two 1 Mark When formal development processes were first established in the early 1970s, software engineers had a very simple visual model of these phases. They assumed that one phase would run to completion, its output would spill over to the next phase, and the next phase would begin. This model is called the waterfall model of software development. In your own words, write any five disadvantages of using this model. Question Three Pg. 04 Learning Outcome(s): LO3 Instructors: Design and implement programs using object oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, abstract classes and methods. Question Three 0.5 Marks Can a derived class (i.e., Subclass) directly invoke a private method of the base class (i.e., Super class)? Explain your Answer. Question Four Pg. 05 Learning Outcome(s): LO3 Instructors: Design and implement programs using object oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, abstract classes and methods. Question Four 1 Mark Draw an Inheritance hierarchy for students at a university similar to the hierarchy as shown in the Figure below. Figure: Inheritance hierarchy for university CommunityMember Use Student as the superclass of the hierarchy, then extend Student with classes UndergraduateStudent and GraduateStudent. Continue to extend the hierarchy as deep (i.e., as many levels) as possible. For example, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior might extend UndergraduateStudent. DoctoralStudent and MastersStudent might be subclasses of GraduateStudent. After drawing the hierarchy, discuss the relationships that e
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.