For this assignment, you will post a summary of a scholarly article that discusses the adrenal glands and then comment on at least one article chosen by your classmates.
- Refer to the handouts What is a Scholarly Article? and Evaluating Information – Applying the CRAAP Test and consider the five criteria (Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose) to evaluate information for all of your writing assignments in this course.
- Currency: The article must be published between 2012 and 2022. Choose a paper that you have not already used for this course.
- Relevance: Use Chapter 4 of the textbook or other sources to find examples of topics related to the adrenal glands.
- Authority: Determine if the author or authors are credible sources of the information.
- Accuracy: Determine if the information is verifiable from another source or personal knowledge.
- Purpose: Check that the article is objective and impartial.
- Search for an article (in print or online) that discusses any topic related to the adrenal glands (e.g., adrenal gland histology, adrenal hormones, adrenal gland disorders). Suggested online resources for searching for articles include EurekAlert!, Nature News, ScienceDaily, and Science News.
- Once you find an article that passes the CRAAP Test, write a summary that is at least 250 words. Do NOT use direct quotes. Include the title, author(s), and reference written in APA (American Psychological Association) Style (the word count does NOT include the reference). Please use the Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University for help with formatting references: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html (Links to an external site.).
I read [include the title of the article] by [include the authors’ names]. Summarize the article you read in
a minimum of 250 words. The summary needs to be written in your own words, which means you need
to paraphrase the authors’ work and avoid using direct quotes.
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Date of publication). Title of article. Title of Online Periodical, volume
number(issue number if available). Retrieved from https://www.someaddress.com/full/url/
· This reference is an example of an article from an online periodical. Examples of how to cite
additional sources can be found at
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.