For this Assignment, you are required to reproduce ALL THE STEPS in the Introduction to Analysis in Physics-1.pdffile.
You are required to use the DATA provided IN THE INSTRUCTIONAL DOCUMENT.
This assignment is DUE on Wednesday May 27 by 11:59pm all submissions after that will attract a 50% mark deduction.
A detailed rubric for obtaining full points has been provided. Ensure you peruse the rubric before submission to make sure you obtain full points.
The template below is just to show you how your final work should look which means that your work should be guided by but not limited to the template.
- Please note:
- Work with the data in the instructional document NOT the one in the template
- DO NOT copy from the template (Refer to the Academic Dishonesty section in the syllabus)
- Your report is not limited to the template as the template is only a guide for the structure of your work. Follow the instructions in the instructional document to the letter.
- Use the Rubric as a guide to obtain full points.
- Only submit ONE file in EXCEL (.xlsx) format
- Make sure all your data are calculated and not copied or simply typed. Marks will be awarded for the correct formula
- Do not copy anyone. Please review the syllabus on the consequences of Academic Dishonesty
- The deadline for the assignment will not be extended.
- The materials you need are Instructional Document, Template, Video in Helpful Documents and Google
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.