I’m working on a computer science question and need support to help me study.
If you have you been involved with a company doing a redesign of business processes, discuss what went right during the redesign and what went wrong from your perspective. Additionally, provide a discussion on what could have been done better to minimize the risk of failure. If you have not yet been involved with a business process redesign, research a company that has recently completed one and discuss what went wrong, what went right, and how the company could have done a better job minimizing the risk of failure.undefined
Your paper should meet the following requirements:undefined
- Be approximately 2-3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper must include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with at least two scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook, totaling three sources. Do not exceed 10% of cited material.
- Written workmust be presented in an academic and professional manner. Work that is not submitted in a professional manner will not be evaluated and will be returned as unacceptable.
- There is a craft to writing. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and diction (word usage) are all tools of that craft. Writing at the collegiate level will show careful attention to these elements of craft.
- Work that does not exhibit care with regard to these elements will be considered as inadequate for college writing and graded accordingly.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- Write for an anonymous reader who may exist in a different time or space, that will read your post 50 years from now, or 5000 miles from here, or both. Be formal and precise because your goal is to educate that reader.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com