Managing health and safety in hospitals has a significant role in ensuring the intended objectives and outcomes are achieved as per the hospitals’ strategic plan, baring this in mind, write a report concerning the following points:undefined
- Discuss the (PDCA)’s approach towards health and safety management system and it’s impact on a hospitals performance.
- Identify and analyze health and safety hazards, their associated risks as well as dangers affecting medical staff in hospitals.
- Outline the fire precautions and fire-fighting systems adopted in hospitals.
- Explain health and safety legislations relevant to a hospitals operation and its impacts on safety outcomes.
The Report must include:undefined
In this assessment, each student should prepare a report of 2500 words. The report should include a critical analysis of the aspects mentioned;undefined
- Discussion of the (PDCA)’s approach towards health and safety management system and its impact on a hospitals’ performance.
- Identify and analyze the health and safety hazards, their associated risks and dangers affecting medical staff in hospitals.
- Outline the fire precautions and fire -fighting systems adopted in hospitals.
- An explanation of health and safety legislations relevant to a hospitals operation and its impact on safety outcomes.
- Conclusions and recommendations
- References ( Harvard method only )
- # you must ready and follow the guideline before submitting the report
Explanation & Answer length: 2500 words1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
ASSESSMENT BRIEF 2020 – 2021 Programme: BSc (Hons) Health, Safety and Environmental Management Module Code/Module Title: BN 3720 / Health and Safety management Assessment Title/ Number: Coursework 1 Report Date of Issue: 18/02/2021 Date of Submission: 19/03/2021 (Tick in the appropriate box) You are encouraged to word process your assessment, Hand written work is not acceptable. ✓ You are required to submit this assessment electronically through Black Board ✓ Instructions: • This paper contains 1 task • Answer the questions / complete the tasks fully with all possible evidence of achieving the learning outcome/s. • This assessment is worth 50% of the module mark. TASK: Managing health and safety in hospitals has a significant role in ensuring the intended objectives and outcomes are achieved as per the hospitals’ strategic plan, baring
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com