I have a really simple thing just write 2 questions. it’s not gonna take 5 minutes.
- Write TWO questions that you would want to see on the Final . Be sure to address all the points below.
- Your questions must be additionally labeled with the module/chapter from which they were created.
- You must write out a question like it would show up on the exam (multiple choice, T/F, dropdown, matching, etc.). This question can come from any module but CANNOT be one that I wrote. It can be similar but should NOT be a word-for-word copy of any of my questions.
- Write the answer to your question along with an explanation (2 – 3 sentences) for that answer. If your answer involves math, you may insert a picture of the math you did to solve for the problem but verify that your picture is visible. For each answer, you need to pretend that you are the instructor providing the answer to the students in the course: be detailed, be thorough, be kind!
- Note: Clearly indicate the question and the answer for each question. You may put both into one post or you may put your second question/answer into a second post.
1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Chemical Kinetics Chapter 14 Outline 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 14.5 14.6 14.7 Factors that Affect Reaction Rates Reaction Rates Concentration and Rate Laws The Change of Concentration with Time Temperature and Rate Reaction Mechanisms Catalysis Thermodynamics is the study of reaction favorability. To what EXTENT? Energy Kinetics vs. Thermodynamics Domains of Thermodynamics (the initial & final states) Activation Energy (Ea) REACTANTS Kinetics is the study of reaction rate. How FAST? ΔH PRODUCTS Reaction Pathway Domain of Kinetics (Progress) Factors that Affect Reaction Rate On a molecular level, reaction rates depend on the frequency of collisions between molecules. The greater the frequency of the collisions, the higher the reaction rate. The ability of a reaction to occur depends on some collision model basics. Molecules must: •
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.