Locate the Case Study #1 from the Harvard Business Publishing course pack the Instructor sent to you.After reading the case study, write a 3-page (750 minimum) paper on what advice would you provide Jennifer Ames if you were the expert assisting this organization with conflict resolution. How do you address the multicultural issues? Do you agree or disagree with Jennifer’s decisions? Defend your response with a minimum two scholarly sources.Address the four members in question: What should Jennifer say to each in order to correct the conflict? Requirements: Each paper submitted in this course must have a title page and a reference page. You are expected to reference and cite a minimum of two scholarly sources in each paper. Proper APA 6th Edition must be followed.
A person has planted a bomb in downtown Chicago, and it will detonate in forty-eight hours unless FBI agents are able to find it. You are an FBI agent, and you and your partner locate a possible suspect. You and your partner take the person to an undisclosed location. You follow procedures but are not able to get the information you need. Five hours have elapsed. You and your partner discuss the idea of using torture to extract information from this suspected bomber.
1. What facts would you need to gather in this case in order for you to believe that this person is the bomber?
2. If you had all these facts in question 1, would you use torture to extract the information from this suspect knowing it is illegal? Explain why you would or would not torture this subject.
3. Find an article discussing torture and summarize their argument for or against torture. Analyze their argument and use facts to state whether or not you agree with that argument.
Please note: you will have to make your contribution first before viewing other students’ posts.
There are some interesting youtube videos on the pros and cons or rights and wrongs of torture. I will not post any here, though, because I do not want to sway opinions.
1. Divide your post into at least 3 paragraphs, one for each question. The answer to the third question could be a couple paragraphs.
2. Be thorough. For example, answer “why” you decide to do what you do or “why” you believe what you do.
3. For the article, you are to SUMMARIZE, ANALYZE, EXPRESS YOUR OPINION – it’s in three parts!
- Summarize the entire article. A good summary will require more than two sentences.
- Analyze the author’s argument: Break it down into its parts; is the author’s conclusion supported by the facts?
- Explain whether you agree or disagree. Use facts to support your opinion!
- Use proper MLA citation in the text and at the end, where you properly format the source under the centered title “Works Cited”.
Do you have similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.