1. The idea I’m interested in is about food delivery for homeless people. Every year we will waste 1.3 billion tons of food but there are still millions of people suffering in famine. However, I think maybe we can fund in a new application which can inform homeless people where they can get food. Such as some restaurants, after they close, they have some extra food which is not sell and will be throw away, they can send the message in app to say they have food and put them in some specific location to give other homeless people. It can bring to my customers like those homeless people the sufficient food and can help us to solve the problem of wasting food.
2. Application to help you protect your eyes. The idea I want to say is the application which can determine that if the surroundings you use your electronic devices will not be harmful for your eyes. It’s an application that help you protect your eyes. I find that more and more people have myopia especially the children. The main reason is not overusing your eyes and cause them fatigue but many people have wrong eye habits like lying down and looking at the phone or looking at the phone in a dark environment. This application is beneficial for those people who use laptops everyday. It can protect their eyes and make them healthy.
3. English teaching in preschool education. In China, more and more parents attach importance to their children’s education, especially to English teaching. They will spend a lot of money on their children’s education. So I think it’s a great cause because there are a lot of kids in China and their parents are willing to pay for it. It can not only bring knowledge to children, but also promote China’s educational culture. It will also attract more and more children to preschool education.
Choose one of the three options above to complete the assignment below.
Chapter 1: Selecting Your Target Market
Two assignments are listed in this section. I have included the points for each section along with specific pages for examples and expectations for grading. The total point allocation is for both assignments. You may enter them as one document (multiple pages) or as two separate files.
option 1: Create a PVP – 20 points
Read Pages 27-38 in the 1-Page Marketing Plan Book. On page 32 & 33, there is an example of a PVP. To create a good PVP and Avatar Profile, use your market research data.
Create your PVP, which stands for Personal Fulfillment, Value to the Marketplace and Profitability. I am looking for the following three things.
- An acceptable number of options for your business or service. In the example, the author listed 4 different types of photography business (weddings, photojournalism, corporate photography and family portraits).
- A numerical rating for each area of your PVP and a final score. The numerical rating should be based on DATA (RESEARCH, most likely secondary data). For example, the rating for profitability should include data that identifies projected growth and sales for each type of photography business. The numerical rating for “value to the marketplace” may include a combination of data and what your business will do that differentiates it from what others are doing in the marketplace. You will include a written analysis after the PVP grid that covers the rationale for your ratings.
- Select one “target market” for the rest of the course that will be your targeted customer. As the book states, you may select other markets as time goes on, but for our class you will select only one. This allows you to practice the process and application of marketing principles and techniques.
Note: A couple of people are considering franchises or businesses they already own. Still walk through the exercise to confirm why you selected this business. For example, if you own a remodeling business, you may want to use the following areas: dry way, plumbing, heating and air (HVAC), flooring, painting, framing, concrete, etc. You would then rate these based on the PVP. If you a franchise type business (Jiffy Lube) you may want to list other franchises you considered and use the PVP to again confirm your choice.
option 2: Create a Customer Profile or Avatar -20 points
Chapter 1 in The 1 Page Marketing Plan provides an example profile or avatar of a targeted customer. Create one of your ideal future customers. Again, use research to back up attributes of your idea customer.
In this section, I have included a number of resources to help in conducting market research. Please review them and use the questions that help you to become the expert on your customers and that fit your industry and business.
This where your market research will come in handy. Use various types of data to create a comprehensive profile.
Cite resources where you found your information. This is critical if you need to go back and reference information. Create a grid or table to cite sources. You can include links, references, etc. A minimum of 7 resources should be considered.
(链接到外部网站。)Note: This is just one way simplified way to categorize different types of data. You will conduct your own research to complete the profile and remember to identify your sources.
- Checklist for Start Up Market Research
- Conduct a Market Analysis (链接到外部网站。)
- Guide To Writing a Killer Marketing Plan read parts 4-7
- How To Do Market Research: A 6-Step Guide (链接到外部网站。)
- Comparison Chart: Mission Versus Vision Statementh
1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
The 1-Page Marketing Plan Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From The Crowd Allan Dib Copyright 2016 Successwise ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher. ISBN: 978-1-941142-98-1 successwise.com Table of Contents INTRODUCTION ACT I – The “Before” Phase Chapter 1 – Selecting Your Target Market Chapter 2 – Crafting Your Message Chapter 3 – Reaching Prospects With Advertising Media ACT II – The “During” Phase Chapter 4 –
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com