I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
- The Assignment must be submitted on (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Course Learning Outcomes
CLO 1 Demonstrate a solid understanding of prominent theories of ethics and morality.
CLO 6 The capacity to write coherent project about a case study or an actual research about ethics.
Read the following case and answer the questions
As a counselor in an outplacement firm, you’ve been working with Irwin for six months to find him a new position. During that time, he has completed extensive assessment work, to determine if he’s in an appropriate profession or if he might benefit from a career change. The results of the assessment indicate that Irwin has low self-esteem, probably could benefit from psychotherapy, and is most likely ill-suited for his current profession. Irwin has been actively interviewing for a position that’s very similar to two others he has held and lost. He desperately wants and needs this job. The company where he is interviewing happens to be one of your most important clients. You receive a call from the head of human resources at the company, who tells you that Irwin suggested she call you for information about his abilities, interests, and personality style as measured by the assessment process. She also asks you for a reference for Irwin. Since he has, in effect asked that you share information with this woman.
1. Identify and explain the ethical dilemma in this case? What are your obligations to Irwin, who is your client in this case? (2minimum requirement: 400 words)
2. The HR asks you to share information with her, is it okay for you to give her an honest assessment of Irwin? (minimum requirement: 400 words)
3. Is there a way for you to be honest, yet not hurt Irwin’s chances to obtain this job? Or is that important? What will you do? (minimum requirement: 200 words)
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com