College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants (Lo 2.3)
- Ability to collect, evaluate and synthesize consumer’s data to make objective and informed marketing decisions (Lo 2.7)
- Ability to deliver and communicate marketing messages in coherent and professional manner (Lo 4.4)
Read the Chapter Case Study entitled “From the Counterculture to the Runway: How Did Birkenstocks Become Fashionable?” from Chapter- 11 “Product, Branding and Packaging decisions” Page: – 358 given in your textbook – “Marketing” (7th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael. Levy (2020) and answer the following Questions:
- Visit the company website (https://www.birkenstockusa.com/) and identify and describe the different product lines that it markets. (1.5 Marks, Minimum 150 Words)
- Review the different product categories in each of the company’s product lines. Which has the greatest depth? Which has the least? (1.5 Marks, Minimum 150 Words)
- How has the company positioned its brand? How does it go about communicating its position? Explain. (2 Marks, Minimum 250 Words)
Note: Support your Answers with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.