- 1. Describe the 4 Elements the book talks about when the Playwright is working on Creating Structure. Be sure to include the Difference between Plot and Story.
- 2. What are the differences and similarities between a Climatic Plot and an Episodic Plot?
- 3. What are the differences and similarities between Modern Tragedy and Traditional Traged
- 4. Watch the film Shakespeare in Love. Write 300 + words about the film and how the play Shakespeare was writing started out as a comedy and moved into a tragedy.What elements did it have that made it a comedy and what was either added or taken away from the play he was writing to turn it into a tragedy.Use Examples from the book pages 181 – 185. DO NOT WRITE A SYNOPSIS OF THE MOVIE!
Info on the Film
- Title – Shakespeare in Love (1998)
- Directed – John Madden
- Written – Marc Norman and Tom Stoppard
- Starring – Joseph Fiennes, Gwyneth Paltrow
Explanation & Answer length: 250 Words Each1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
UNIT III – Jun. 26th – July 1nd. Follow this sheet and comply with all the Elements by the Due Date, July 1nd at 11:59pm. Except the Quiz which will be posted on Apr. 2nd and will be due by 11:59pm on that same day. The Theatre Experience textbook – pg. 120 – 193. • • • Chapter 6 – Creating the World of the Play Chapter 7 – Dramatic Structures Chapter 8 – Theatrical Genres Discussion Questions: Answer all questions and complete the Quiz and the Film Project for the Unit. Remember each question must be answered in 250 words (unless stated otherwise) and you will not receive credit for the questions until I respond back to you with a + sign. Since you have 1 week to complete this Unit III recommend you do the task early and gradually and not all at once at the end. This way I have time to respond back to you if you don’t receive a
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com