1. What caused the rise of social dislocations (including violent crime) in the inner city beginning in the late 1960s? In your argument, be sure to address the following:
a. Identify the social dislocations
b. Explain their relationship to serious violent crime.
c. Demonstrate an understanding of both Wilson’s (2012) and McWhorter’s (2006) arguments.
d. Use the inmates profiled by Wynn (2001) to illustrate your points.
Please adhere to the following instructions:
· Include a thesis statement with a clear point of view.
· All paragraphs must include a topic sentence and empirical evidence.
· Cite the relevant readings and statistics from the class to support your argument.
· You do not need to do outside research. Better yet, do not do outside research. Do not use, rely on, or cite (or, worse, use but not cite) any websites or non-academic sources. Papers should be double-spaced in Times New Roman font with one-inch margins and should conform to APA guidelines for in-text citations and the reference page.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.