Chapter 5 – Critical Thinking
Directions: See Grading Rubric below and Example attached
- Click on the websites provided. Read, research, and analyze.
- Copy/paste the following questions into a Word Processor followed by your answers. Save this on your computer.
- Answer each question carefully and completely to receive full points. (10)
- Click on ‘Submit Assignment’.
- Attach your Word document to the Assignment or copy/paste your document in the text box.
- Submit to your instructor.
Critical Thinking Resources on the Internet
(Opens in a new window)
Critical Thinking Skills
Thinking Critically about World Wide Web Resources
Answer the following questions:
- Write a paragraph about the similarities and differences between the book and the Critical Thinking Skills web site.
- Conduct a search for three reliable Internet pages and three pages of questionable credibility. What are your reasons for evaluating each of the pages as you have? Explain.
- What can you learn about a website from its domain name?
Want 10 extra credit points?
1. What does the CRAAP Test provide?
2. What does CRAAP stand for?
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com