1) Discuss the TWO major questions posed in the landmark case McCulloch v. Maryland in 1819. Next, what were the TWO constitutional provisions used by the Supreme Court’s majority in the McCulloch v. Maryland decision to justify its opinion. Lastly, explain how the McCulloch case expanded the power of the federal government in relation to the states.
2) The text discusses several reasons for political participation and gives reasons for the decline in voter turnout in the United States. With this information, formulate a strategy to increase voter participation. In your response, discuss ONE target group, ONE electoral procedure, and ONE legal requirement to increase voting in the United States.
3) What were THREE issue discussed during the presidential debate Sunday evening? What were the responses by Mr. Trump and Secretary Clinton on EACH of those three issues you mentioned? Which candidate did you most agree with on EACH issue? Explain. Lastly, list and explain TWO reasons which candidate you felt won the debate.
4) Interest groups attempt to influence the policy-making process in a number of ways and through multiple access points. For EACH of the following, explain how interest groups advance their causes, and give a specific example (real-life or hypothetical) for each: 1) litigation, 2) donating money through PACs, 3) grassroots lobbying
5) The text discusses THREE major roles that the media plays in the political process.
a. Explain each role and cite an example on how the media played that role in the political arena.
b. Lastly, which role do you think is the most powerful the media possess? Explain.
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.