Discussion: Application Of HBSE To Engagement, Assessment And Intervention
Social workers are expected to apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person‐in environment, and other multi-disciplinary theoretical frameworks during stages of engagement, assessment, intervention, and evaluation when practicing in the field. This discussion is intended to help you demonstrate and develop your critical thought related to these practice behaviors. If you have not already done so, begin working on your final project. The final project asks you to choose a case study on an adolescent from this course (e.g., Dalia, Eboni Logan, or Diane). Decide which case study you plan to use and begin working on Part A of the final project.
- Explain how you might apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment when engaging with the identified client in the case.
- Explain how you might apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment when assessing the identified client in the case.
- Explain how you might apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment when intervening with the identified client in the case.
- Discuss any areas where you feel challenged or need additional support for your final project.
APA Format using references:
Zastrow, C. H., Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hessenauer, S. L. (2019). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (11th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 5, “Ethnocentrism and Racism” (pp. 233-281)
Melchert, T. P. (2015). Treatment planning. In Biopsychosocial practice: A science-based framework for behavioral health. Washington, District of Columbia: American Psychological Association.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.