Why was T. Hall singled out for scrutiny?
· How did T. Hall’s neighbors respond to the gossip that this person’s sex was unclear?
· What authority did women claim in assessing the situation?
· What authority did men claim?
· What does the struggle to mark T. Hall’s gender identity suggest about the structure of community life and the roles of men and women in colonial America?
Read the information provided regarding the 1763 Treaty of Paris, which ended the Seven Year’s War. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
· What concessions are forced upon France by England, the victor, and what does England give in return?
· How significant a role do New World possessions seem to play in the treaty?
· What does this document suggest about the European balance of power and the economic philosophy of mercantilism?
· Compare the backgrounds of Jefferson and Paine; did Paine have an advantage or disadvantage by not being born in the colonies? Explain.
· Examine the language used in both documents; who is the audience for each writer?
· Why does Jefferson not discuss slavery in the Declaration?
· What do Paine and Jefferson say about the monarchy in their respective documents?
· Why does Jefferson focus more on the king than parliament?
Do you have similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.