Appraise the relationship between a heightened regulatory environment and corporate governance.
ABC Bank officials view compliance with regulations as a necessity for the very survival of their business. The leadership team at ABC also understands the impact that banks have on the aggregate economy, particularly the ramifications of mismanaged risks within banks. ABC’s leadership team believes that a holistic understanding of the intricacies of risk management within banks as well as the impact of risk on the economy is necessary to drive the desired behavior. As a result, you have been hired to facilitate a presentation for ABC’s new hires. Your presentation should be composed in PowerPoint or Prezi and must be submitted to ABC’s HR department for approval by the end of the week. Along with the slides, you must also submit notes on what you will say during the presentation. You should use the Note feature at the bottom of the PowerPoint slide to submit the notes.
Your presentation and notes should include the following 8 slides min.
- Identify three ways that banks impact the economy. Include clear examples and well-defined reasons.
- Identify two regulations and describe their origin and role in managing risks within banks.
- What risk management standards did the banks employ as a result of the regulations?
- What are the consequences of failing to meet the standards outlined by the regulators?
- 1. Three ways that banks can impact the economy are described, and all include clear examples, well-defined reasons, and a thorough explanation of the economic impact.
- 2.Two applicable regulations are identified, and the origin and role in managing risks within banks are correctly described with a high level of detail for each.
- 3.For each regulation mentioned, appropriate risk management standards that were a result are listed and described.
- 4.Consequences of failure to meet the standards outlined by regulators are thoroughly described.
- 5.A response with specific examples and with appropriate reasoning on why a firm would or would not want to manage its level of leverage and liquidity if it were not regulated is given.
- 6.Appropriate tools for managing each risk associated with leverage and liquidity that is mentioned are included.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.