You have decided to start a travel agency focused on ecotourism with a positive impact on the natural world. One of the first items on your to-do list is to create a brochure highlighting a biome that your clients can visit.
In your brochure, be sure to address the following points:
- Major biotic components
- Major abiotic components
- Energy flow/food web (don’t forget the detritivores!)
- Relative biodiversity
- Impact/risk from climate change
- Impact/risk from invasive species
- Impact/risk from human activities
- How your ecotours will have a positive impact
Remember, good brochures have lots of photos highlighting the natural wonders, so be sure to provide appealing graphics or images.