Similar to the last article, list the IV and DV and the same outline with 1, 2, 3 and a, b , c…This is the article:
Bissing-Olson, M.J., Fielding, K.S., & Iyer, A. (2016). Experiences of pride, not guilt, predict pro-environmental behavior when pro-environmental descriptive norms are more positive, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 45, 145-153.
1) The last name of the first author and the article’s title(only this, not the rest of the reference)
2) The chief aim of the author(s)
What is the author trying to accomplish with this readingthat is new, important and different?
3) The focal theory or theoretical model used, if any (justify your choice)
If the article is anchored in a certain theory, the authors will say so (title, intro, and all through the article, using the name of a theory and its distinctive terms). Just mentioning a theory or general psychology conceptsdoes not make the work theory-based. If the article has no focal theory, explain how you decided this.
4) For an article presenting one or more new researchstudies (quantitative, qualitative, meta-analysis, or data-mining), what is the general/conceptual hypothesis (-es)?
What is the central IV concept and the central DV concept and how are they expected to be related?
(Do not cut and paste the formal hypotheses or list a great number of the formal hypotheses.)
(If this article does not present new research, put “N/A”for #4.)
5) For an article presenting one or more new researchstudies, what methodological issue(s) are relevant to this study’s operationalization of concepts or sampling? What research methods issues did the researchers try to reduce in their design of the study? What research methods issues may remain?
See the initial course “handout” reviewing research methods for what a research method issue is—use the terms.
(If this article does not present new research, put “N/A”for #5.)
6) Discuss five important psychological points (how a theory operates, how a measure of the relevant concepts is best constructed, a finding of importance, a clear implication of the findings, etc.) raised by the authors (mark these separately “a” through “e” and show why each is important).
This should be a substantial section—DISCUSS! If this is not a research article (and #s 4 & 5 were not used in your write-up), this section should be especially detailed. Do not just list words/phrases and their definitions.
7) State two psychology-focused questions you want to discuss, based on this reading.
Start each question by first stating a basis for each question from within the reading. Your questions should be very distinct to this reading, not general.
These preparations are graded for quality of writing, accuracy, and extent of understanding of the readingand your write-up forms a basis for what to bring up in the discussion when providing an overview for those who did not read it.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.