I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
An Annotated Bibliography organizes your research by way of APA citations and a short paragraph about each source. For this Assignment, you will create an Annotated Bibliography for four sources related to an argument for change. One of the sources should address a rival viewpoint or misconception related to your topic. Your instructor will provide insightful feedback on the sources you find so you can determine whether to use them in the Unit 8 Assignment, a persuasive research essay.
The following aspects are required for your Annotated Bibliography Assignment:
- Title page in APA manuscript format.
- Your revised thesis statement for an argument for change in your community.
- Four primary and secondary sources; one source should be from the Purdue Global Library and one source should be a visual or graphic source.
- You are welcome to use sources that you have already tracked down, like the common ground source from Unit 4, the underrepresented stakeholder source from Unit 5, and the rival viewpoint from Unit 6.
- Sources that would be appropriate are as follows:
- Book, ebook, article, or a chapter from book or ebook
- Periodical (e.g., newspaper, magazine, journal article)
- Internet source (e.g., blog, organization website, article from Internet site)
- Video or audio source (e.g., documentary, video blog, TED Talk, podcast)
- A primary source in which the authors of the content are the primary researchers (the ones who conducted research), e.g., a government report, case study, or speech
- An interview with an expert source either published online or conducted by the student
- A visual or graphic source from a credible .org, .gov, or .edu site.
- At least one source should address an opposing viewpoint or misconception.
- Each source should be cited in APA format.
- Directly below the APA reference citation for each source, provide an annotation paragraph that includes the following:
- Brief summary of the source (no direct quotes from the source) and a parenthetical citation after the summary, e.g., (Smith, 2014)
- Evaluation of the source’s credibility, including the author’s credentials and the verifiability of the source’s information; this should include where you found the source (Library, Google search engine, government website, etc.)
- Discussion about how you will use the source to support your argument for community change.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.