I need an explanation for this Communications question to help me study.
CONTEMPORARY EXAMPLES OF MEDIA BIAS AND PROPAGANDA
The required readings this week include a variety of recent examples of media bias and propaganda. Using these required readings, address the following prompts and questions:
- Compare and contrast the propaganda and bias emerging from jihadist fighters (Klausen, 2015) and the Chinese state (King, Pan, & Roberts, 2017).
- What arguments does Schiffrin (2017) make about social media and democracy?
- After reading these articles, what recommendations would you make regarding the dissemination of propaganda through popular or social media?
- Review the CSU-Global Library Guide for reading a peer-reviewed article (Links to an external site.).
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources.
- Include at least one scholarly source that is not part of the required or recommended reading for this course. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these scholarly sources.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (not including the title page and reference page). Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. (Links to an external site.)
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.