1. Choose a Spanish speaking country to create a PowerPoint with information about the cultural variety of its “comidas y bebidas”.
- All sources should come from Spanish speaking websites (minimum 2 websites). Do NOT use Wikipedia.
- The PowerPoint should include 8-10 slides.
- Each slide should include pictures and full sentences.
- Include the Spanish websites (sources) on the last slide.
- You should include accents and Spanish symbols.
- Important! DO NOT COPY THE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SOURCES. INSTEAD, USE YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Be creative and have fun with this cultural project!
This project includes an oral component. Record your voice to narrate the text you include in each slide.
2. When you have finished your project, submit each portion of the project in the correct the dropbox folder. Submit your document or submit a hyperlink to your online document.
See attached rubric1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Preview Rubric SPN1121 Rubric for Proyecto PowerPoint Criteria Level 5 5 points Level 4 4 points Level 3 3 points Level 2 2 points Level 1 1 point 75 Completeness (follows guidelines) All required elements are included Most required elements are included. Some required elements are included. Few required elements are included. Almost none of the required elements are included. /5 Content (vocabulary) Writer uses an excellent level of vocabulary and sentence structure. Writer uses an appropriate level of vocabulary and sentence structure Writer uses mostly appropriate grammar and vocabulary for grade level. Writer frequently repeats vocabulary and uses few appropriate structures. Writer uses basic vocabulary and sentence structure inappropriate to grade level /5 Accuracy (structure) Writer uses grammar, spelling, word order, and punctuation
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com