OPTION #1: HAVING A BLAST WITH ACTIVE VOLCANOES
Choose an active volcano from somewhere on Earth, from this online list (Links to an external site.). In a well-crafted essay, cover all of the questions below. (Tip: Investigate your volcano online a bit before committing to it for this assignment; make sure there is sufficient information available about it, in English, for you to be able to meet the paper length requirement.)
- What is the name of your volcano? How did it get that name?
- Where on Earth is it located? (If possible, include a map.)
- What kind of volcano is it?
- How old is it? (if known)
- What is its tectonic setting? Is it near a plate boundary? If so, which boundary, and how are the plates moving relative to each other?
- When have its major eruptions taken place? What happened during those eruptions?
- What kinds of rock has the volcano produced?
- What is the likelihood this volcano will erupt again in our lifetimes? How dangerous might these future eruptions be?
- Include at least one photograph of your volcano. Be sure to use APA format to document its source.
- Share any other fascinating facts you have learned about your volcano.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 pages in length (not counting title page, reference page, and visuals)
- 3-4 credible outside sources
- Formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.)
It is strongly recommended that you submit all assignments to the TurnItIn Originality Check prior to submitting the assignment to your instructor for grading. If you are uncertain how to submit an assignment to TurnItIn, please review the TurnItIn Originality Check student guide for step-by-step instructions.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.