To complete the Assessment, you will synthesize your learning about patient experience and culturally responsive patient care by creating a white paper that proposes a high-reliability quality program targeted to the audience described in the Memorial Hospital Patient Experience Scenario.
This Assessment requires submission of one (1) file. Save your file as OM003_firstinitial_lastname (for example, OM003_J_Smith).
You may submit a draft of your assignment to the Turnitin Draft Check area to check for authenticity. When you are ready to upload your completed Assessment, use the Assessment tab on the top navigation menu.
Before submitting your Assessment, carefully review the rubric. This is the same rubric the assessor will use to evaluate your submission and it provides detailed criteria describing how to achieve or master the Competency. Many students find that understanding the requirements of the Assessment and the rubric criteria help them direct their focus and use their time most productively.
Access the following to complete this Assessment:
Read the “Memorial Hospital Patient Experience Scenario”. Then, complete the following:
- Patient Experience, Improvement Tools, and Culturally Sensitive, Patient-Centered Care
- Develop a white paper that proposes a high-reliability quality program that will address the issues identified in the scenario. (9–11 pages)
- Your white paper should include:
- A justification for why the hospital needs to create a high-reliability quality program.
- Description of five elements of the patient experience to be targeted for improvement related to quality, safety, and overall satisfaction in the hospital.
- Recommendations for five potential resources that could be utilized for improving or maintaining safety, quality, and the overall patient experience and explanations of why these resources would be of value.
- A recommendation for three improvement tools (i.e., Lean Management and Six Sigma) that will be used in the high-reliability quality program.
- An explanation for why a culturally sensitive program is important for patient-centered care and two ways the high-reliability quality program can meet this need.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.