Everything you need is listed below. I also posted my previous assignment incase you need it
Continuing from the previous assignment, it is now important to consider your approach to leading and managing your HR project. Tightly structured projects tend to restrict cross-organizational communication. As such, objectives originate at the top of the project and are subdivided as they are passed down, resulting in little opportunity for creative contributions. Effective leadership and managing of the project can greatly improve communication and team contributions.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you:
- Select two types of project management power that would be relevant to your current project, and explain your rationale.
- Be specific.
- Identify and briefly discuss a minimum of four outcomes (possible issues) resulting from managing projects, and address how you might resolve the issues. Be clear with your rationale.
- Discuss two increased challenges a project manager may face when leading virtual or global project teams.
- Recommend three strategies to deal with the challenges.
- Identify and explain your overall plan for communication management during the project. The plan must be comprehensive and at a minimum address structure, purpose, method, and timing.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine types of manager power, how to resolve common management challenges, and how to manage team communication.
Explanation & Answer length: 5 pages2 attachmentsSlide 1 of 2
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Running head: ORGANIZING HR PROJECTS Assignment 1: Organizing HR Projects HRM 517: Managing Human Resource Projects Dr. Jennifer Young Qwantego Thompson January 23, 2021 1 ORGANIZING HR PROJECTS 2 Organizing HR Projects Centralization is the key to allowing the top managers to vision and compose an extensive view of the business operations and utilize financial controls. Centralization offers a systems and structures to help solve identified problems within HR. Establishing a product team and creating a centralization model of delivering HR services has many advantages: A clear chain of command Focused vision Reduced costs Quick implementation of decisions Improved quality of work (CFI, 2015) In a centralized HR department the head office has decision making authority and sends commands to all other departments. The
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com