GUIDELINES FOR THE ASSIGNMENT
You will have an interview with a practicing HR professional (HR manager, HR specialist or any person who has responsibilities for the HR activities in the company) on all or any of the HR functions (like training and development, recruitment etc.)
You will report the following information which may serve as a guideline for their interviews:
· A brief information about the organization (Vision, mission, history, organization chart, field of operation, products, number of employees )
· A brief information about the Human Resource Department (Number of people employed, their positions, structure of the department)
Name/title of interviewee
Description of job duties
Years of experience
· After the above background information is given , the anwers of the interviewee to the related questions you ask, will be written/organized in the essay form.(not as questions and answers form)
· Please refer to the lecture notes while preparing the questions for the function or functions of HRM you are going to examine during your interview in the selected firm.
Examples for the questions you are going to ask during the interview :
· How do you determine your training needs?
· Do you have your own trainers or outsource your training activities?
· What are your main sources for recruitment?
· Do you have a formal performance appraisal system in your company?
The results of the interview will be handed in as a written report ( approx. 3-5 pages double-spaced) .
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com