I’m working on a communications question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Below you will find two hypothetical Research Situations. For each Situation, please identify and write the following:
- What is the independent variable(s) and is it nominal or continuous?
- What is the dependent variable(s) and is it nominal or continuous?
- Write the HO: null hypothesis for these variables.
- Write a H1: one-tailed hypothesis for these variables.
- Write a H2: two-tailed hypothesis for these variables.
For each Research Situation please type your answers in the text box like this:
- The independent variable is (your answer) and it is (nominal or continuous, pick one)
- The dependent variable is (your answer) and it is (nominal or continuous, pick one)
- H0: (your answer)
- H1: (your answer)
- H2: (your answer)
IMPORTANT: Use this guide to help you Guide to Variables and Hypotheses.pdf
A. A researcher is investigating how a teacher’s appearance (measured by type: formal or informal appearance) might influence student perceptions of that teacher’s credibility (measured by amount).
B. A researcher is interested in how a person’s listening ability (measured by amount) might influence one’s conversational sensitivity (measured by amount).
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com