Assignment 1 Due 4/14/2021 Instructions 3 – 4 pages, Double-spaced, Cite your research and data (in text and reference page).References must include four (4) peer-reviewed journal articles.
Pandemics and poor economic environments have historically spawned a range of interesting hobbies. Read the following article and respond to these questions:
1. Select any three concepts discussed in this course and apply to the article, using solid explanations, examples, and references/citations.
2. Using your creative marketing acumen, conceive a new hobby idea and describe its purpose and intended target market. This is your opportunity to be as creative as possible.
Assignment 2 Due 4/14/2021 Instructions: Complete attached Marketing plan working draft Double-spaced, Cite your research and data (in text and reference page).References must include six (6) peer-reviewed journal articles, Information must be factual and completely original. I have attached an example plan for your guidance
Assignment 3 INSTRUCTIONS Due 4/19/2021
1.Create a tech or tech-enabled companyp
2. Develop a business plan
3. Explain how you would use some of the resources discussed throughout the semester to build and grow your company.
Examples from class discussions below. Note: The list is not meant to cover everything, but only an example of some of the resources we discussed. No need to include all of the resources below, and you can also use examples not listed here. ○ Universities – University of the Virgin Islands (UVI) ○ Accelerators/Incubators – UVI Research and Technology Park (RTPark) / Accelerate VI (www.acceleratevi.com) ○ Federal Programs ■ Small Business Administration (SBA) ■ SBIR ■ STTR ■ Small Business Development Center (SBDC) ○ Traditional Economic Development Organizations – USVI Economic Development Authority (EDA) ○ Other – Grants, Loans, etc.
FORMAT FOR RESPONSE Please submit two (2) separate documents.
1. Document 1: Short/Condensed Business Plan that is 2 – 3 pages and double-spaced. Cover the information outlined below within your business plan. You can cover more if you want, but don’t feel the need to cover any more than this.
Company description- Use your company description to provide detailed information about your company. Go into detail about the problems your business solves. Be specific, and list out the consumers, organization, or businesses your company plans to serve. Explain the competitive advantages that will make your business a success. Are there experts on your team? Your company description is the place to boast about your strengths.
Market analysis- You’ll need a good understanding of your industry outlook and target market. Competitive research will show you what other businesses are doing and what their 1 BUS 499: Economic Development & the Role of Tech-Based Entrepreneurship Final Project strengths are. In your market research, look for trends and themes. What do successful competitors do? Why does it work? Can you do it better? Now’s the time to answer these questions.
Service or product line- Describe what you sell or what service you offer. Explain how it benefits your customers and what the product lifecycle looks like. Share your plans for intellectual property, like copyright or patent filings. If you’re doing research and development for your service or product, explain it in detail.
Marketing and sales- There’s no single way to approach a marketing strategy. Your strategy should evolve and change to fit your unique needs. Your goal in this section is to describe how you’ll attract and retain customers. You’ll also describe how a sale will actually happen. You’ll refer to this section later when you make financial projections, so make sure to thoroughly describe your complete marketing and sales strategies.
Funding request- If you’re asking for funding, this is where you’ll outline your funding requirements. Your goal is to clearly explain how much funding you’ll need over the next five years and what you’ll use it for. Specify whether you want debt or equity, the terms you’d like applied, and the length of time your request will cover. Give a detailed description of how you’ll use your funds. Specify if you need funds to buy equipment or materials, pay salaries, or cover specific bills until revenue increases. Always include a description of your future strategic financial plans, like paying off debt or selling your business.
2. Document 2: Explain how you could use some of the resources discussed throughout the semester to build and grow your company.
○ 2 – 3 pages ○ Double-spaced ○ Cite your research and data ○ Suggested format: ■ Describe the Resource / Opportunity ■ Describe why it could be a fit for your business and how you plan to use the resource / opportunity ■ Describe the Resource / Opportunity ■ Describe why it could be a fit for your business and how you plan to use the resource / opportunity ■ (repeat until you’ve covered everything you plan to cover)1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Running head: INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PLAN 1 (International Marketing Plan Name Here) (Student Name Here) (Name of Course Here) (Date Here) INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PLAN Executive Summary (Two page summary) 2 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PLAN SWOT Summary Country Analysis Summary Company/Product Analysis Summary Competitor Analysis Summary Country Risk Analysis Summary Cultural Analysis Summary Marketing Mix: Product Strategy Summary Marketing Mix: Pricing Strategy Summary Marketing Mix: Place Strategy Summary Marketing Mix: Promotion Strategy Summary Exit Strategy Summary Recommendations 3 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING PLAN References You need at least six references – follow APA formatting rules – see attached APA 6th edition sample – can also “google” key terms such as APA in-text citation, web source no author – same for References – OWL is also
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.