Can you help me understand this Algebra question?1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Interpret findings from scholarly quantitative, qualitative, and outcomes research articles and studies.
- Explain why the sources selected should provide the best evidence for the chosen diagnosis.
- Competency 2: Analyze the relevance and potential effectiveness of evidence when making a decision.
- Describe the best places to complete research and what types of resources one would want to access to find pertinent information for the diagnosis within the context of a specific health care setting.
- Competency 4: Plan care based on the best available evidence.
- Identify five sources of online information (medical journal databases, websites, hospital policy databases, et cetera) that could be used to locate evidence for a clinical diagnosis.
- Competency 5: Apply professional, scholarly communication strategies to lead practice changes based on evidence.
- Describe communication strategies to encourage nurses to research the diagnosis, as well as strategies to collaborate with the nurses to access resources.
- Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling using current APA style.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.