1) What is the history that has led to our current understanding of the topic you are researching?
2) Who are the main players involved in this research? -In other words, who were the scientists involved in the discovery / major advancements in the history and evolution of the subject (if your topic has any)?
3) What are the major processes (physical and / or chemical) involved in your topic?
4) How does your topic affect our world, today? -If you are researching a subject involved with deep time, how does it influence our thinking and understanding of our place on this planet, today? -If you choose energy and mineral resources, what are their environmental and economic impacts?
When I grade these papers I will be looking for the following:
1) Organization—I want to see that you can present your ideas in a clear and organized way.
2) Detail—research (and really any) papers require a close eye to detail. I understand that we are not all wordsmiths, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t have to properly take the time to read and check our work. Sloppy papers reflect the intention of the writer, so just take some extra time to read and appreciate your product.
3) Consistency—you must use citations to correctly reference your work. The particular format you choose is not important, so long as it is consistent. If you have any questions regarding proper citation use, please ask
4) Time—although these papers are not long, I want to see that you took this project seriously and spent the time to adequately research your writing. This goes beyond organization, detail, and consistency. I want to see that time was taken to thoroughly and properly execute the research of your particular topic.
Explanation & Answer length: 1000 words
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com