I need help with a Engineering question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Critically review the following video and article:
- Flint Water Crisis + video (reflect on how the professionals working at the plant and with the State could have performed their tasks in a more ethical manner) CBS Sunday Morning, Exposing the Flint Water Crisis (10.09 mins)
- Ethics lessons from the Flint water crisis, By Jaclyn Jaeger (Links to an external site.)Wed, Jan 4, 2017 https://www.complianceweek.com/ethics-lessons-from-the-flint-water-crisis/2816.article (Links to an external site.)
Assignment to be turned into Canvas:
Your assignment will be 3 pages of typed text, single spaced, 12pt font
In your own words, critically reflect on the following items:
a) What are the lessons to be learned from the Flint Water Crisis
b) Reflect on the quote “When faced with a situation in which everybody is pushing you to do the wrong thing, the question becomes: Where do you draw the line?”
c) Where do you draw the line?
Your response should reflect a deep understanding of the materials provided and demonstrate a high level of critical thinking. Critical thinking measures your ability to perceive and analyze information and then reflect on it. Your analysis should reveal both negative and positive sides of the phenomenon under consideration.
“Critical thinking involves asking questions, defining a problem, examining evidence, analyzing assumptions and biases, avoiding emotional reasoning, avoiding oversimplification, considering other interpretations, and tolerating ambiguity. https://new.utc.edu/academic-affairs/walker-center-for-teaching- (Links to an external site.)and-learning/online-resources/ct-ps (Links to an external site.)
See https://papersowl.com/blog/how-to-write-a-critical-thinking-essay (Links to an external site.) for additional guidance.
- Become familiar with Flint Water Crisis
- List some of the lessons to be learned from this crisis
- Critically reflect on your ethical/professional responsibility if you were an engineer involved in decision making that leads up to the crisis and continued after the crisis was made public.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at essayloop.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.