A major component of being a teacher is the collaboration with the other teachers in your ( 2nd grade) grade level to share ideas, resources, and learning activities in order to enhance instruction and meet the diverse needs of students.
For this assignment, create a 7-10 slide digital presentation professional development, for your peers, highlighting two forms of technology that can be used to enhance math instruction.
Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
For each form of technology, include the following components:
- A detailed description and how the technology works to engage students and enhance math instruction
- A rationale for the benefits of using the technological tools to facilitate the creation or transfer of knowledge and skills
- The safety precautions including the safe, legal, and ethical use of technology both at home and at school.
- Description of how each form of technology can be used to support collaboration with families, students, and school personnel.
- Description of how each form of technology engages students in collaboration with others in face-to-face or virtual environments
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.