The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Suggest logistics performance priorities for any ONE of the following; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
- A low fare Airline FLYNAS (Service
- A fast food chain Such as Dominos (Product)
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).undefined
3. Problem Description (1Marks, word count rage 300-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (1Marks, word count rage 300-500)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5. References (1 Marks)Each point carrying 1 Mark.undefined
Explanation & Answer length: 12 pages1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
FICE It looks like your stored credentials are out of date. Please sign in as S1****** @se****** sa so we can verify your subscription. Si Assignment-1 Rubrics Criterion/Achievement Excellent (1Marks) 100% Perfect explanation Good (0.75 marks) 75% relevant Explanation Satisfactory (0.5 0.25 Marks) 25% Some information Summary (1 marks) Average (0.50mark) 50% not clear with relevant information not clear with relevant information clear with relevant 1 Background Information (1 marks) Perfect explanation relevant Explanation Some information Poor (00)mark 00% No information is given No information is given No information is given No example Problem discussion (1 marks) Stated clearly 2 objectives Some information relevant 1 Any example Result with example (1 marks) Stated with some relevant 1 objective some relevant reason with example >,= to 5 Explaining reason with example >,=to 7 Not relevant reason but given example
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.