I’m working on a Business Law exercise and need support.
Researching State Administrative Agencies
Each State has many administrative agencies that have the power and authority to make regulations, enforce the regulations, and try violators in their own mini-court systems with administrative law judges.
Go to this link which lists Florida State Agencies: https://dos.myflorida.com/library-archives/research/florida-information/government/state-resources/state-agency-homepages/ and select an administrative agency from the list that has the same letter that starts your LAST name.
MY LAST NAME STARTS WITH “D”
NOTE: DO NOT USE–the Florida Cabinet, the Florida Courts, the Florida Supreme Court, the Governor’s Office, or the Florida Legislature as they are not true agencies–but other branches of the State Government. If no state agency corresponds with your first initial of your last name, then use your first initial of your FIRST name. Now answer the following questions:
1. Find this Florida State agency’s website and learn about it. What is the power and authority of the agency granted to it by the Florida Legislature or the Governor? Who is in charge of your administrative agency (name the person or persons)? How did they get their job? Give a brief history of its existence and give the link to its official Internet page in your answer below (explain in 5 sentences or less).
2. Find a proposed rule or regulation that this agency is thinking about passing which is published to the public for comment and input. Proposed rules or regulations are published in the “Florida Administrative Register” and this can be searched by going to: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/search.asp (make sure you search the correct database) Briefly describe the rule or regulation being proposed that requires businesses or individuals to do or not do something or sets some standard. Copy/paste your link to this notice in your answer for the instructor to quickly review it when grading your answer. [If you can’t find a proposed rule or regulation, then pick a different agency and start back to #1 above]
3. Find a rule or regulation already passed by this agency and has the effect of a law. Passed agency rules and regulations are published to the public in the “Florida Administrative Code” which can be searched by going to: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/search.asp Briefly describe the rule or regulation that is in effect that requires businesses or individuals to do or not do something or sets some standard. Copy/paste your link to this notice in your answer for the instructor to quickly review it when grading your answer. [If you can’t find a passed rule or regulation, then pick a different agency and start back to #1 and redo #1 & #2 with your different agency]
4. Now find a case in which the agency was involved in litigation (as a plaintiff or defendant) in the last 5 years by using the free search engine https://scholar.google.com When reaching this first screen, make sure you select “search cases” option. Then, select your case data base as “Florida Cases” Once you find a case, give a brief summary of what the allegations are and the court’s final ruling. Copy/paste its link for the instructor to review. [If you can’t find a case then pick a different agency and start back to #1 and redo #1 & #2 & #3 with your different agency]
5. Now go to this site and examine the current rules being contemplated by various Florida administrative agencies: https://www.flrules.org/notice/QuickResult.asp?P0=Stat_Comm_All&P1=0 . Look through the list and pick one rule that would impact you somehow (even by the slightest impact) and describe the proposed rule or rule change and how it affects you. Link the specific document you select as part of your answer to this question.
Do you have a similar task and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.