I need help with a Science question.
Oral lesions pathology
- CREATE a Pinterest Board. Pinterest is free. You can add a board to your personal account or quickly make a new account just for this course.
Create a Pinterest account.
- NAME your board “DH: Oral Pathology”
- ADD 10 PINS representing any oral pathology/lesions
- One picture per oral pathology/lesion (1) pin/item
- Choose your own lesions.
Some categories to consider include:
- Salivary Gland Lesions: mucocele, ranula, salivary stones, etc.
- Ulcerative Lesions: herpes lesions (I & II), syphilis, etc
- Tongue Lesions: geographic tongue, hairy tongue, ankyloglossia, etc.
- Pigmented Lesions: physiological pigmentation, oral freckles, amalgam tattoo, Fordyce’s granules, etc
- Cancerous Lesions/Smoking Associated Lesions: basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, etc
- These are BY NO MEANS THE ONLY oral lesions/pathology available to you. I want you to get creative and explore your textbook and articles to share more!!
- EDIT each pinned image in the “note” section.
- INCLUDE in each PIN (4 elements)
- Name of the lesion or oral pathology in the picture
- Cause. What is the cause of the lesion/oral pathology?
- Describe the defining characteristics/symptoms of the lesion or oral pathology shown. What are the main characteristics that denote or identify the oral pathology or lesion shown?
- List ANY patient recommendations for this lesion. What, if any, are the treatment recommendations for your patient? If there are no recommendations, write “no recommendations for the patient”.
- SUBMIT the URL of your Pinterest board using the “reply” button below.
This way the class can explore your wonderful ideas and integrate them into their boards! Sharing is a great way to expand our experiences, ideas, and understanding!
- If you have questions, please turn to the Class Q&A Board.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at essayloop.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.