1. Refer back to what you’ve learned in your VHL Central Portales lessons.
2. Post a new thread that includes an audio recording (using the Add Attachments > Record Audio feature) in which you:
Talk aloud to a pen-pal (student in class) in Spanish using at least 6 sentences. In this audio recording, describe to your pen-pal what traditions and celebrations you and your family follow including:
- your favorite celebrations
- how you celebrated these events last year (using past tense)
3. Return to the Pen-Pal 3 Discussion Topic after your initial post, and reply to a classmate’s initial post by asking a question verbally in Spanish by using the Record Audio tool in the Add Attachments section of your reply, so that your classmate can hear your question. Use “qué” or “cuál” in your response. You must select a classmate’s original post that does not already have a question asked in the thread.
Attention! The initial posting and question should be done by the Thursday of the second week of lesson 9 at 11:59 pm. If a question is not posted below your initial posting by Thursday at 11:59 pm, your instructor will post a question. You will not be able to get credit for the question if it is not posted on time.
4. Return to the Pen-Pal 3 Discussion Topic after a classmate has asked a question of your initial post, and reply with your answer to the question in Spanish by using the Record Audio tool in the Add Attachments section of your reply, so that your classmate can hear your answer.
Please create transcript using the following info,
Hi, It is Shelleena again!
My favorite celebration of the year is Christmas. During Christmas, my family comes together and we cook and play lots of games. Our favorite thing to do is cook different dishes and cook out famous rum cake. In our rum cake, we like to put fruits and wine and rum to make it really special. Each family member take one home at the end of the celebration. In addition, we often live busy lives so we do not get to see each other and that is our only time coming together. Finally, I love the presents that we share amongst each other so that we know that we are all special.
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com