- Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Lens Analysis: In this section of your assignment, you will analyze your popular culture artifact through two of the four general education lenses.
Artifact: 13 Going on 30
- Analyze your artifact through the lens of the natural and applied sciences for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to support your analysis.
- Analyze your artifact through the lens of the social sciences for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to support your analysis.
- How does this artifact provide a social commentary through the natural and applied sciences?
- In what ways can science help enhance an experience or understanding of your artifact?
Next, analyze your popular culture artifact through the social sciences by exploring the following questions:
- How does this artifact interact with the social sciences lens and impact social issues?
- In what ways does the social science lens help articulate a deeper understanding of the social issue(s) that inform your artifact?
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Four should be submitted as two papers in a single Word document. The entire submission should be 2 to 4 pages in
length. Use double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Support your responses with at least two sources for each lens from the assigned course resources, or other scholarly sources located independently via the Shapiro Library. Cite your supporting sources in APA style.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.