Watch the videos below and select 4 to write about. Write 5 significant things that you learned about each work of art or architecture. For example: What was the subject matter? What was its purpose/function? How was it a reflection of the culture that made it? What was the historical context? Make sure to identify the title of the video and respond with 5-7 full sentences in paragraph form. Convey the most essential information in an objective manner (each video response is worth 5 points).
All 13 videos are about works listed on your study guide and there will be questions about them on your first exam. All works on the study guide are also covered in your book but these short videos are very informative.
1. Lion Man (Human with feline head)
2. Venus of Willendorf
3. Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites
4. Standing Male Worshiper (Tell Asmar)
5. Standard of Ur
6. Victory Stele of Naram-Sin
7. Law Code Stele of Hammurabi
8. Ishtar Gate
9. Lamassu from the Citadel of Saragon
10. Seated Scribe
11. Hunefer’s Judgement in the presence of Osiris
12. House Altar depicting Akehnaten, Nefertiti, and Three of their Daughters
13. Thutmose, Model Bust of Queen Nefertiti
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.