Part 1: Professional Resources and Issues in Education
For Part 1, use the Internet or the Strayer University Library to research professional organizations, grant opportunities, and/or virtual learning communities pertinent to both the theme of your portfolio and your current or prospective work environment.Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Examine relevant organizations and key issues in education that will be beneficial to you as you continue to work in your future career.
- Select at least two of the professional organizations, grant opportunities, and/or virtual learning communities that you have researched, and analyze the manner in which you would utilize the organizations you selected to support your continued professional development.
- Predict at least three issues that you believe will be of particular significance within the next decade, or choose three remaining questions that you ponder which relate to both the theme of your portfolio and your current or prospective work environment.
- Select one of the issues or questions you identified in relation to your theme and work environment, and construct an annotated bibliography of at least five print and non-print resources to consult in the future.
- Part 2: Action Plan for Continued Growth
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Examine your development during the program and develop an action plan for continued growth.
- Specify the development of your information literacy and research skills throughout your coursework. Provide one to three papers, artifacts, or examples from previous coursework in order to demonstrate your changes and acquired knowledge within this area. Note: If you do not have papers, artifacts, or examples, attach the descriptions of your chosen previous assignments.
- Develop a plan for continued information literacy development as part of your personal and professional growth plan. Your plan must include, at a minimum, the following:
- 3–5? information literacy goals.
- Potential means (e.g., organizations and resources that you may utilize) to achieve the information literacy goals.
- Relevant strategies for applying the literacy skills in educational/work environment.
- Specify the development of your writing skills throughout your coursework. Provide one to three papers, artifacts, or examples from previous coursework to demonstrate your changes and learning in this area. Identify plans for continued writing development as part of your personal and professional growth plan. Note: If you do not have papers, artifacts, or examples, attach the descriptions of your chosen previous assignments.
- Create an action plan geared toward both building upon your personal and professional strengths (identified in Reflective Journal: Strengths-Based Reflection) and toward improving your weaknesses related to your portfolio theme. Your plan must include, at a minimum, the following:
- 3–5? goals.
- 3–5? key steps that you plan to take for further evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Potential means (e.g., organizations and resources that you may utilize) to achieve these goals.
- Relevant strategies for applying the plan in educational/work environment
- Part 3: Career Readiness Documents
Submit the final versions of your career readiness documents that you have been working on during the course. Submit each of the following documents in the appendix of your final assignment submission:
- A one-page cover letter that introduces yourself to employers and showcases your skills, qualifications and experience relevant to a position that you would like to apply for in the future.
- A resume or CV that includes the following, at minimum:
- Contact details.
- Opening statement.
- List of key skills.
- Personal attributes/career overview.
- Educational qualifications.
- Employment history.
- A 1–2? page teaching philosophy that documents your beliefs about education.
- Develop a personalized professional development plan that fosters career readiness skills for masters-prepared educators.
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com