I’m stuck on a Programming question and need an explanation.
1) Work in groups to brainstorm about a simple Java program that uses selection control structure to test whether the value of the side of the square entered by the user is greater than zero, and then calculates the area of the square and produce the results only if the entered value is greater than zero.
2) Work individually to create the program discussed in (1), compile and run the program using NetBeans. Students then work together to resolve errors (if any).
3) Work in groups to brainstorm about a simple Java program that calculates the area of three different square three times by allowing the user to enter a different value for the side of the square each time.
4) Work individually to create the program discussed in (1), compile and run the program using NetBeans. Students then work together to resolve errors (if any).
5) Students brainstorm in groups to create two methods; one calculates the sum of two integers and return the value and the second calculate the square root of the sum and produce the results. The students then work individually or in groups to create, compile and run a program that utilizes both methods
Students work in groups to create a program that uses three methods; the first method allows the user to re-enter the radius of a circle as long as the value entered is less than 1. The second method calculates the area of a circle for the entered radius. The third method output the result based on the following criteria: if the area of the circle is greater than 10, the program output a message to indicate that the calculated area is small. Otherwise, an Output message will indicate that the area is big.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com