Module 3 Assignment 1 features the design of a pseudocode and a Python program that uses iteration to guess a number from 1 to 10. Each lab asks you to write pseudocode that plans the program’s logic before you write the program in Python and to turn in three things: 1) the pseudocode, 2) a screenshot of the output, and 3) the Python program.
Write pseudocode for a Python program that uses iteration to guess a number from 1 to 10 that matches the computer’s number. Enter a name, the computer selects a number, users guess a number, and they keep guessing until they correctly guess the computer’s number. Turn in the pseudocode, Python program, and a screenshot of your output.
Requirements for Your M3 Assignment 1 Pseudocode & Python with Iteration
Complete a program in pseudocode and Python that performs the following tasks.
- Download the file called M3Lab1_student.txt linked below these instructions to your computer.
- Open M3Lab1_student.txt in IDLE.
- Save it with the name M3Lab1ii.py. Replace ii with your initials. [example for someone with the initials cc: M3Lab1cc.py]
- Complete Steps 1-6 within the code’s comments.
- Run your program, enter your name, and guess at least 3 numbers.
- After you win a few times, take a screenshot of your program’s output.
- Save your pseudocode as M3Lab1ii.docx. Replace ii with your initials.
- Insert a screenshot of your program output in the pseudocode’s Word file.
How to Complete Your M3 Assignment 1 Pseudocode & Python with Iteration
- Write your pseudocode and save it as M3Lab1ii.docx. Replace ii with your initials. [example for someone with the initials cc: M3Lab1cc.docx]
- Write your program and save it as M3Lab1ii.py Note: ii = your initials.
- Take a screenshot of your program’s output and Insert it in M3Lab1ii.docx
- Upload both M3 Lab documents (Word and Python) to M3 Assignment 1 Pseudocode & Python with Iteration Assignment Submission Folder. .
See the Schedule in the Syllabus Module for due dates. Review the Rubric attached to the Assignment Submission Folder for grading information.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com