My paper is on African American Lesbians. Requires 8-10 pages with 2 pages being Literature Review. The references can be changed.
Research paper requirements include:
- Select a diverse population of interest
- Select a human behavior theory
- Review the literature on selected human behavior theory and its application to the selected diverse population. Research resources must include, 8 peer reviewed professional journals and one website source and any book of your choice.
- The selected diverse population should be of any other ethnic, cultural, and/or socio-economic background of choice.
- Provide an analysis of the historical, legal, social and political position of the diverse population.
- Discuss how the theory applies to the specific diverse population. Include strengths and weaknesses of this theory regarding the chosen population.
- Identify contemporary social justice and/or policy issues specific to the population.
- Identify ethical considerations when working with this population and provide two (2) examples of how you will engage in ethical decision making when working with this population.
- Identify and discuss pathways for resisting oppression.
- Include (2) Saint Leo University Core Values, and (2) EPAS/PB.
- The paper must be between 8-10 pages. Grades will be based on adherence to APA format, content, completion of all requirements listed above, clarity, sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, neatness, proofreading and overall quality of work.
Scoring Rubric for Research Paper
5 = Exceptional corresponds to an A (90-100). Performance is outstanding; significantly above
the usual expectations.
4 = Proficient corresponds to a grade of B- to B+ (80-89). Standards are above the level of
3 = Average corresponds to a C- to C+ (70-79). Standards are acceptable but improvements are
needed to meet expectations well.
2 =Marginal corresponds to an D (69 to 60%). Performance is weak and improvements are
needs to meet the expectations and standards. The standards are not sufficiently
demonstrated at this time.
1 = Failure Course Expectations and standards are not meet.
|The paper or project is scholarly in nature and is complete||10|
|Two Saint Leo University Core Values are included||10|
|Diversity issues are identified and logically addressed||10|
|Paper or Project includes an extensive analysis of the issues including social justice||10|
|PB 8: Practitioner demonstrates application of self-awareness and self-regulation in order to manage the influence of personal biases and values in working with diverse clients and constituencies.||20|
|PB 6: Practitioner recognized and communicated his/her understanding of the importance of diversity and difference in shaping life experiences in practice at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels.||20|
|Writing and grammar skills are appropriate: correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure are evident.||10|
|Resources are completed and appropriately cited and references using APA Style||1|