Assignment 3: Reflective Synthesis and Portfolio Submission
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
In this assignment, you will write a reflective synthesis statement that examines your development and growth throughout the program and plans for the future. You will then upload your finalized documents from this course into Optimal Resume to be submitted to your instructor by sharing the hyperlink to your final Optimal Resume portfolio.
Part 1: Reflective Synthesis Statement
Write a two to three-page reflective synthesis paper in with you do the following:
- Describe how you will apply what you have learned in the M.Ed. program in your future career.
- Analyze how you have grown in the areas of educational theory, design, and analysis throughout your time in the M.Ed. program.
- Examine your growth in the area of reflection and analyze the significant way(s) and extent to which the process of reflection caused you to become a more reflective practitioner.
- Propose two to three ways in which you would apply continued reflective activities within your current or prospective work environment.
- Describe how the reflective process will help you in the future.
Part 2: Final Portfolio Submissions
6. Upload a finalized version of the following documents that incorporates feedback from your instructor and/or peers:
- Journal Entry 1 – Communication and Leadership
- Journal Entry 2 – Design and Analysis
- Journal Entry 3 – Strengths-Based Reflection
- Journal Entry 4 – Ethics and Diversity
- Assignment 1: Skills Analysis and Media Component
- Assignment 2: Professional Development Plan
- Assignment 3: Part I – Reflective Synthesis Statement
7. Write a two- to three-sentence description for each of the requested documents including your major takeaway(s) from the assignment.
8. Copy and paste your portfolio’s URL into the comment box of Assignment 3 to submit the assignment to Blackboard.
Your reflective synthesis statement must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is the following:
- Synthesize learning in the Master of Education program and area of concentration by developing a professional portfolio focused on a specific theme or project and that demonstrates intersectionality of prior coursework and achievement of the program learning outcomes.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com