Preparing for This Assignment:
Review the P.E.R.I.E. model and process described in Ch. 2, “Evidenced-Based Public Health,” of your course textbook, Public Health 101: Improving Community Health (3rd ed.).
Using the issue or disease you chose for your Wk 2 (access to healthcare in Michigan) – Public Health Websites Analysis assignment, create a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes to summarize your findings. In your presentation:
· Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
· Describe the selected issue or disease.
· Identify the underlying nature and cause of the selected issue or disease.
· Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
· Identify the demographics and effect of the selected issue or disease on the community.
· Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
· Analyze possible solutions for the selected issue or disease.
· Identify possible solutions.
· Explain how the solutions were, or might be, successful.
· Recommend additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
· Explain how the P.E.R.I.E. model served as a guide to understand the cause.
Format your references according to APA guidelines.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.