This research-based assignment focuses on the latest available information about creating, organizing, and managing a total rewards program. As the HR leader for your organization or a fictitious profit organization that employs 10,000 employees, your task is to create the organization’s total reward system. You will also brief the CEO on your strategy.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Create a brief overview of the company requirements for a total rewards system. NOTE: You have flexibility in creating your overview of the requirements but the response must be relevant.
- Formulate a total rewards strategy to encompass the fundamentals of compensation and the regulatory environments. NOTE: This is just your strategy for compensation (not the entire total rewards package) and the appropriate compliance concerns.
- Explain the advantages of the total rewards strategy you are proposing (this time, the entire total rewards package) and how it might satisfy the employees’ needs.
- Determine the key communication components (basic framework) of the total rewards system. (Research this using scholarly journals and the websites noted below)
- Indicate your strategy for devising a competitive pay structure. (Research this using scholarly journals and the websites noted below)
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. You must use this website https://research.strayer.edu
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM
REMEMBER THIS PAPER NEEDS TO BE IN APA FORMAT TO INCLUDE THE CITATIONS and reference page ( exm author name, year, page number, ect)
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND STAY ON THE TOPIC MENTIONED ABOVE
ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES: https://www.worldatwork.org/ , https://www.shrm.org/ , http://www.hci.org/
THE CITATIONS SHOULD BE NO OLDER THAN FIVE YEARS
Double-space all lines of information in the paper. Spacing beyond double is not permitted.
2. Indent the first line of every paragraph ½ inch. Page-long paragraphs are not permitted.
3. Align the text to the left margin, leaving the right margin “ragged”.
4. The document must have a title page that has a running head with the first page number. There must also be on the page (centered) the paper title, student’s name, school name, and date of assignment as minimum information
Reference lists begin after the last page of text. A reference list is used at the end of the paper to accurately document all sources cited. The reference list is organized alphabetically, is double spaced, and uses a hanging indent paragraph style. NOTE – The reference format will differ depending on the source (i.e. book, journal article, newspaper, and website).
Headings will be used for all required sections of the paper. In other words, for each criteria statement for the assignment a heading will determined. The heading should not be a copied and pasted criteria statement.
Citations for ALL assignments are required and there must be at least one for every reference listed on the reference page. All citations in this course must have 3 parts: (1) Author or source, (2) year, and (3) page or paragraph number (depending on the type of reference).
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com