The Theatre Experience textbook – pg. 194 – 260.
- Chapter 9 – Scenery
- Chapter 10 – Stage Costumes
- Chapter 11 – Lighting and Sound
- 1. Discuss how Scenery is used to convey Environment, Mood and Style, Realistic and Non-Realistic and Locale and Period.
- 2. Discuss the 5 Elements of Design. Line, Mass, Composition, Texture, Color.
- 3. List and Discuss the 7 Objectives of Costume Design.
- 4. List and Discuss the 7 Objectives of Lighting Design.
1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
i The Theatre Experience 1 iii The Theatre Experience FO URTE E NTH E DI TI O N EDWIN WILSON Professor Emeritus Graduate School and University Center The City University of New York 2 iv THE THEATRE EXPERIENCE, FOURTEENTH EDITION Published by McGraw-Hill Education, 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121. Copyright © 2020 by Edwin Wilson. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. Previous editions © 2015, 2011, and 2009. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written consent of McGraw-Hill Education, including, but not limited to, in any network or other electronic storage or transmission, or broadcast for distance learning. Some ancillaries, including electronic and print components, may not be available to
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com