Identify a different microbe in the same environment as your biotechnology microbe.
- Using google scholar and library databases, research your new microbe.
- Using this microbe, design a new, completely theoretical biotechnology that addresses an existing biological issue. Money is no object, go wild!
- Write a 1 page minimum, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman proposal on your biotechnology. The ideal proposal will include:
- A background on the problem you are addressing.
- The microbe you are using to address the problem.
- An in-depth description of the pathway, protein, or other biological feature that allows the microbe to address the problem.
- Potential pitfalls of this approach.
- A snazzy title and slogan for your new biotechnology.
- (Extra credit if under 10 points, not necessary) A picture of your new process/product, parts and microbes neatly labelled.
2 attachmentsSlide 1 of 2
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Connell (1978) Questions for Discussion Instructions: Type your answers to the questions below and submit via Turnitin before the beginning of your discussion section each week. Put your answers into your own words, DO NOT just copy text straight from the paper itself. Each assignment is worth a total of 10 points. Remember to delete the question before submitting via Turnitin to avoid high plagiarism scores. 1. Describe the equal chance hypothesis in your own words (2 pts) 2. Explain why, according to the intermediate disturbance hypothesis, diversity declines when disturbance occurs too frequently or not frequently enough (2 pts) 3. Describe the methods presented for testing the niche-diversification hypothesis, and the potential limitations (2 pts). 4. Is it possible that more than one hypothesis is correct? Why? (2 pts)
Do you similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com