JBTE/EDSF Research Question 2021
All students Must submit an individual research essay.
Parental socio-economic factors and teachers’ expectations are major factors which can affect students’ academic performance in schools.
With reference to the relevant literature, discuss both the positive and negative impacts of both factors on students’ academic performance.
- Your essay should be 2000-2500 words maximum and follow the APA style of referencing.
- All referencing should be correctly documented. For citations in text, you are expected to include a full citation in the reference list.
- The rubric for the research essay has been provided for your guidance.
- This is an individual assignment, which should be type written in Times New Roman font 12 and double-spaced. (8 – 10 pages), and the pages must be numbered.
- Include literature reviewed in the body of your essay. (Make explicit the link to the use of references).
- You should also include personal experiences or examples.
There should be a clear statement, in the introduction of the essay, of your stand, or thesis statement, and the points that
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.