Space Exploration Presentation
I. Choose two of the four lenses you applied when researching your topic and create a presentation. You may use as many slides per section as you think you need.
- Using the slide titled “Introduction,” introduce your topic by identifying it and explaining why you chose to study it.
- Using the slide titled “Topic and Lens 1,” explain how your topic is viewed through one of the two lenses you have chosen for your presentation. You should identify the lens and choose details and examples relevant to that lens.
- Using the slide titled “Topic and Lens 2,” explain how your topic is viewed through the other of the two lenses you have chosen for your presentation. Be sure to identify the lens and to choose details and examples relevant to that lens.
- Using the slide titled “Convergence and Divergence,” explain the similarities and differences in how the lenses relate to your topic. Focus in particular on the view you get when looking at your topic through both lenses.
- Using the slide titled “Further Exploration” articulate next steps for further exploration of this topic.
- Using the slide titled “Conclusion,” reflect on what you learned during the research process. Focus on the benefits of looking at a topic from various lenses
Topic: Space Exploration
Lenses: History and Humanities
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at essayloop.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.