I’m working on a statistics discussion question and need guidance to help me study.
As you near the conclusion of this course, it is important to reflect on your experiences. Think about what you hoped to learn, and how well this course helped you meet those expectations. Consider how you could apply the statistics concepts you have learned to your everyday life. Then use these reflections as you write a summary of your experiences in the STAT 3001 course.
To prepare for this Reflection:
- Review the course’s Learning Resources, your coursework, and your posting for the Class Café.
- Review the grading rubric.
- Reflect on the ways in which you apply, manipulate, react to, and engage with statistics in your everyday life.
- Reflect on how studying statistics has changed or reinforced your beliefs and perceptions about statistics.
BY DAY 6
- Compose a 1- to 2-page paper in which you discuss the following:
- Reflect upon what you hoped to get out of this course as described in your Class Café discussion in Week 1. Did you achieve your goals?
- Appraise the specific skills you learned that will help you in your major and career choice and with which skills you feel you still need more practice.
- Explain how you are now able to apply and evaluate statistical knowledge in your everyday life.
Note: To receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Contact the Instructor area. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
SUBMISSION AND GRADING INFORMATION
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the rubric linkto review the Week 6 Reflection Rubric Grading Criteria for the Project.
- Click the Week 6 Reflection link.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Want a similar task completed for you? Worry no more! Simply place your order at essayloop.com by clicking on the ORDER NOW option.